Senior Tax Manager - Family Office - Boston& MA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reporting to one of the firms Partners, the full time Senior Tax Manager position will be required to participate in many, if not all of your client's engagements. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Tax compliance including quarterly income tax projections and tax returns for a variety of entities:
1. Fiduciary/ Trusts2. Individuals3. Partnerships4. Private foundations5. Individual
- Tax research on a multitude of tax matters pertaining to the clients; which may focus on income, estate and gift, sales, and/ or use tax; within the context of the various entity types.
- Management of stock options
- Developing cash flow strategies and then planning and maintaining the strategy
- Working on large real estate transactions
- Analyzing the client's portfolio performances: public, venture capital, real estate, and other complex private investments.
Submit your resume today and Tom Smith will review within 48 hours. If you are deemed suitable, you can expect a callback within 72 hours of submission.
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- CPA/ CFP - highly desirable
- Strong relevant experience in any of the following areas - HNW tax, Fiduciary tax, Partnership tax, trusts, individual tax.
- A strong work ethic, loyalty, discretion and the highest ethical standards.
- Ability to work in Boston's Back Bay.
My client is a prestigious multi-family office based in Boston's Back Bay. The firm manages the finances for a small group of New England based High Net Worth families. They are around 50 strong as a firm and the tax team is around 10 people.The client base is predominantly high net worth individuals and their families. Service lines include income and estate tax planning and compliance, sophisticated financial strategies and transaction planning. They also work with both private and public corporations and venture capital groups, for which the firm also provides transactions services including mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations.
- $ 120,000 to $ 150,000 total compensation (depending upon relevant experience)
- Full tuition reimbursement on any level of education e.g. CPA, MBA, Masters, CFP etc. (upon 1 year anniversary and onwards)
- Back bay working location
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
Loading some great jobs for you...