Controller - Property Investment Firm
Michael Page in Chicago, IL
- Industry: Accounting - Others
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $86,070.00 - 181,960.00 / Year*
- Accounting : Responsible for regular accounting tasks including maintaining payroll, handling accounts payable/receivable, preparing monthly income statements and updating computerized accounting system. Supervise periodic financial audits and support external auditors during audit with relevant documents / information.
- Monitoring : Oversee fund transfers / debit & credit, cash flow (liquidity) position of organization, Regular reporting to parent company, Ensure compliance with reporting regulations / local and federal tax filing requirements, , Formulate financial policies and procedures
- Planning : Financial forecast and budget planning
- B. A. in accounting or related field
- Masters in accounting / CPA or CMA is preferred
- Minimum work experience of 7 years in financial management position such as an auditor or a financial analyst.
- Experience in formulating financial statements, general ledger accounts
- Strong knowledge in accounting principles and regulation
- Fluency in using accounting software
Excellent benefits and a salary of up to $150,000
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!