- Michael Page
- $120,495.00 -120,660.00/year*
354 W 31st St
* Source, recruit, interview and hire candidates for multiple business units * Technical Recruitment with a proven track record of success* Brainstorm and implement creative means of meeting and attracting new talent* Create and build strong working relationships with client hiring manager* Partner with HR business partners to build a deep rapport and a proven track record as a trusted advisor* Develop and implement sourcing strategies in conjunction with assigned clients that build pipelines of diverse candidates for key skill sets and commonly open positions* Work individually with Hiring Managers to execute recruiting activities to fill current openings at all levels within assigned client group* Through superior networking skills, build knowledge and understanding of industry and functions including priorities, people challenges, and organization structure* Build relationships with hiring managers and executives through strong client services and effective consulting on staffing issues* Develop and implement specific recruitment strategies for open positions* Proactively identify and evaluate the needs of client hiring and senior managers from the point of view of job content and fit with the client organization* Develop strong interpersonal relationships and appropriate rapport with all levels within client organizations, candidates, internal colleagues and management* Establish effective communication strategies to ensure appropriate flow of communication in all directions* Ensure all pre-boarding requirements are met and communicated to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for all of our newly hired employeesKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Minimum of 3 years of high-volume full lifecycle Technical recruiting within a corporate and/or recruitment agency environment* Expert level knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, wage and salary trends, and relationship management* Experience with an ATS (iCIMS or GreenHouse preferred) and benchmarking metrics* Must be able to plan and prioritize against competing priorities* Demonstrated ability to achieve results when working across organizational boundaries* Knowledge of HR administrations, best practices, and compliance* Strong proficiency in computer software applications. (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)* Possess excellent project management, written, oral communication, and negotiation skills* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately* Detail oriented, organized, flexible, timely and accurate* Possess a \"can do\" attitude, team player, and someone who is passionate about a future in HR* Bachelor's Degree
My client is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history.
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity to transition to permanent role
- Health Benefits
- Transit Benefits
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...