- Michael Page International - US
- $95,430.00 -157,490.00/year*
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are a well-known, global financial services company with a presence in over 30 countries. Our firm is built on a serving our clients with innovative solutions and exemplary leadership.
It is expected that you have:
- Heavy technical knowledge;
- Infrastructure audit experience;
- Experience leading, executing, and reviewing audit engagements;
- Integrated auditing knowledge, as you may be partnering with individuals outside of the IT audit department.
And that you will:
- Encourage inter-organizational relationships;
- Develop and maintain relationships with auditees;
- Maintain quality management of all involvements;
- Build relationships with senior leadership.
The ideal candidate for this role is an individual who has strong technical knowledge as well as an intellectual curiosity for the business.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional certifications, such as a CISA, CISSP, or CIA.
- Banking experience in a plus.
This is an exclusive opportunity to advance your career working with a high ranking firm while gaining exposure to high-level individuals.
You will expand your knowledge-base and gain experience at a global financial services firm.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.