Meridian Medical Management is a leading provider of revenue cycle, EHR, business intelligence, analytics, and system integration services to a diversified set of physician groups, including multi-specialty medical groups, academic practices, accountable care organizations, specialty groups, and integrated delivery networks. Leveraging over a decade of experience, Meridian s team of professionals enable some of the country s most prestigious medical groups to optimize revenue cycle performance, secure actionable business intelligence and drive practice growth.
To manage assigned operation personnel, with full accountability for client satisfaction, operational activities, and profitability for specific clients or specific functional responsibilities.
A. Client Satisfaction
1. Manage assigned operational responsibilities toward the identified company objectives of client service and profitability.
2. Function effectively with IT personnel and the Client Success Team to deliver consistent and thorough service.
3. Execute operational goals and expectations of client service and monitor the performance of the operation personnel in achieving these goals.
4. Execute operational business methods and quality assurance commitments with the operations personnel to deliver client service corresponding to client expectations.
5. Maintain regular contact with clients to insure quality service in a timely manner.
B. Operations and Efficiency
1. Provide leadership for assigned areas by modeling the tone, goals and expectations for operational performance.
2. Oversee and assign client A/R inventory to the team(s), leveraging strengths to insure productions metrics and quality standards are maintained
3. Skills to identify A/R trends/issues, identify a solution, implement a resolution and follow to completion. Hold regular meetings with team(s) to provide clear, concise direction to ensure goals are achieved.
4. Implement and monitor operational business methods consistent with corporate policy, productivity, cost efficiency and profitability standards
5. Operational oversight with personnel as appropriate and necessary to assure that directives are being followed and goals met
6. Direct and manage daily operation of department to ensure all inventory is processed, billed, and collected on accurately and in a timely manner.
7. Analyze, recommend, and implement policies and procedures as needed to maximize reimbursement for all services rendered in compliance with established third party guidelines and client policy.
8. Coordinate with clients, affiliated institutions, all other third party payers, and other applicable departments.
9. Acquire and maintain thorough knowledge of federal and state legislative and administrative actions affecting physician reimbursement. Disseminate acquired knowledge to operations personnel as appropriate.
10. Plan, direct and coordinate the staff and activities of an assigned area, ensuring project milestones and budgetary constraints are maintained.
11. Responsible for attaining and maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for clients and/or functional areas as defined by corporate and client agreement.
C. Recruit, Train and Develop Operations Personnel
1. Recruit, train and develop new and established operations personnel to meet performance expectations and deliver quality service.
2. Identify and implement additional training as appropriate to the specific associate and/or functional area.
D. Business Growth
1. Develop talent to meet M3 s business growth expectations.
2. Develop mechanisms to process new business and integrate into office locations.
3. Work with the Director of Operations to clearly understand and clarify expectations of new business clients and effectively install new accounts to meet these expectations.
E. Corporate Relationships
1. Knowledge of all resources available in the company and appropriately call upon resources when necessary.
2. Provide a strong and confident interface between corporate management, the client, and areas for which you are responsible.
3. Insures that Senior Management and Client Success Team receives important client and administrative information in a timely manner.
1. Demonstrates effective, professional verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
2. Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
3. Creative, flexible, and innovative team player who demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively to identify and help resolve enterprise-wide challenges.
4. Exemplary professional demeanor and appearance
Education, Training: Formal Education
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Experience in a physician practice, healthcare, or medical insurance environment to include three (3) years supervisory experience and previous physician billing required.
3. Bachelor's degree and certified Professional Coder (CPC) preferred, but not required.
1. Excellent organization and prioritization skills
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills
3. Excellent analytical skills, including MS-Excel
4. Ability to travel at least 10%
5. Independently develop and implement inventory management plans
6. Strong client relations skills
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...