IRS Customer Service Rep (Remote)
Compensation: $57,450.00 - $126,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Description Summary
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, recording consistent problem areas - may respond to e-mail inquiries
- Customer service is the primary function
- Calls are basic and routine
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
- May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources, or more senior staff
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently
- Spanish fluency is desirable
- Must be able to pass both criminal background check and IRS tax review due to the sensitive nature of this work
Home Office Requirements:
- Access to Wi-Fi, LAN (wired connection/ethernet) or both
- Private, secure workspace
- Personal computer & headset with microphone
#CB #ZR #Nuevoo
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People , enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. With approximately 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Launch your career with MAXIMUS through one of our dynamic customer service centers. MAXIMUS Introduction
MAXIMUS is currently looking for remote Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to support the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Call Center. CSRs in this position will provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries regarding account, tax-filing and Covid-19 stimulus questions. To prepare you for this role, MAXIMUS provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay rate is based on location
- The opportunity to work from the comfort of your home
- Leadership support to ensure success
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: call center associate, clerk, client service, customer care, representante de servicio al cliente, representative, service, service specialist, system support, telephone service representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...