It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Marlin Business Services Corp.? is a publicly traded bank holding company (NASDAQ: MRLN) that provides nationwide commercial financing and depository products and is the parent company of Marlin Leasing Corporation. Marlin specializes in providing innovative financial solutions for small and mid-size businesses.
Since 1997, Marlin has extended over $5 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. Marlin's value proposition is centered around providing excellent service and delivering on commitments made to equipment dealers, manufacturers, resellers, distributors and their customers.
Marlin is a direct lender providing financing to businesses so they can acquire new equipment and technology while preserving capital.
* Providing support point for Loan Specialists with ongoing processing of loan agreements to ensure stipulations and conditions have been met and are in adherence to Company policy.
* Manages an assigned pipeline that is supporting multiple channels and lines of business
* Responsible for developing and maintaining critical relationships with sales, Third Party Originators (TPO)/Business Partners, team leads and end users as well as all levels of internal associates on a daily basis
* Interacts professionally with Third Party Originator (TPO)/Business Partners and end-users to obtain missing information on documentation
* Provide authentication with customers, identifies risk issues advising stakeholders and assisting in resolving issues.
Document Review and Retention
* Process and generate documentation requests for loans and contracts using comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures
* Perform due diligence search to confirm business operations, corporation status and other applicable prescreen tasks
* Analyze all documentation including credit reports, bank statements and financial statements for accuracy, authenticity and communicates suspected fraud and or discrepancies to Management
* Responsible for accurate input of documentation into loan origination system
* Responsible for efficient and timely turnaround of completed documentation for retention
* Determine missing components of application package for follow-up with Sales Department and business partner
* Responsible for maintaining excellent service levels with regard to funding customers and third party relationships in a timely fashion
* Responsible for processing all contract funding in accordance with all state and federal regulations as well as Company policies and procedures while maintaining the highest level of service to internal and external customers.
* Package funding file and authorize payment
* Provides excellent service/quality levels in accordance to metrics established
* Comply with audit and procedural requirements
* Assist Management with ad-hoc projects
* Responsible for assisting in recommending improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of processes
* Interacts professionally and demonstrates excellent customer service with sales personnel and business partners throughout the application to approval process
* Bachelor Degree in related field desired
* Two to five years of experience in high volume, fast paced environment in commercial banking or financing company
* Knowledge, understanding and analysis of credit reports, bank statements, financial statements, legal and documentation requirements
* Commercial Banking/Financing experience required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to leverage relationship building skills
* Excellent computer skills to include: MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Proven ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced, deadline-oriented lending environment
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Knowledge of HP17B and T-Value is a plus
* Strong customer service required, candidates must be comfortable on the phone and demonstrate professional and articulate telephone demeanor.
* Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, with a strong focus on attention to detail and excellent time management skills
Contract Management Specialist (Unfilled)
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, compliance, compliance department, compliance office, counsel, court, courtroom, legal, llp