The Supervisor, Contract Administration is responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of the Contract Administrators within the Contract Administration department.
* Provide leadership through support and direct supervision of a centralized contract administration group that will provide support and assistance to internal business units on all contract lifecycle phases.
* Monitor performance and results through the creation and maintenance of metrics and dashboards and communicate results to management.
* Ensure contract administrators receive appropriate training related to contract management and compliance.
* Provide guidance regarding the interpretation of, and application of, contract language.
* Create, maintain and administer guidelines and training materials for internal business units regarding contract lifecycle phases and compliance reviews.
* Assist in developing and maintaining contract management policies and processes as they relate to each internal business unit.
* Collaborate with internal business unit leaders to understand overall business needs to achieve maximum efficiencies in the contracting process.
* Identify and recommend innovative and continuous process improvements, including non-system and system processes, to achieve excellent customer service with internal business units and external customers.
* Monitor annual departmental budget, monitor employee goals, prepare and deliver annual and mid-year employee evaluations and provide training, coaching and development of contract administrators.
* Bachelor's degree preferred with 6+ years job related experience in progressively responsible positions or 10+ years of contract administration experience.
* Demonstrated knowledge of standard legal terms and conditions.
* Exhibit strong leadership skills in areas of effective task performance, relationship building, and problem solving.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills to effectively and professionally interact with internal and external customers.
* Self-starter with the ability and energy to shape a team.
* High degree of initiative, attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to manage multiple projects, balance numerous priorities, meet deadlines, reason logically and analyze situations accurately.
This position will be filled at a level commensurate with the candidate's education and experience.
The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English with co-workers, supervisors, internal and external customers; the ability to work in stressful conditions; the ability to adapt and respond in changing circumstances; the ability to use a personal computer with the Windows? operating system to complete time sheets, send and receive email, and access information posted on the Company's intranet and the ability to work at the assigned job site.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions.
Magellan Midstream Holdings GP, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.