Night Auditor (Hampton Inn Kansas City Northeast)
Employment Type: Full-Time
The reopening Hampton Inn by Hilton Kansas City Northeast is looking to build an opening team. The hotel is located at 4233 North Corrington Ave, Kansas City, MO 64117.
Our Guest Service Agent delivers exceptional customer experiences whilst driving optimal up-sell and on-sell performance.
Behaviors and Competencies:
- Customer Focus.
- Living Values.
- Planning Activities - Liaise with your team leader to schedule annual holiday entitlement.
- Report for duty on time, submit specific time-off requests, be aware of planned learning sessions and attend as required.
- Organize work stations to ensure you are able to deliver excellent customer service.
- Be aware of department standards, goals, objectives and performance.
- Understanding the products we sell and present to our customers.
Guest Facing Activities:
- Be proactive in ensuring all guests are welcomed and departed in a timely and appropriate manner. Make it memorable.
- Demonstrate an awareness of customer priorities, anticipate needs and build rapport.
- Optimize customer spend through promotional awareness and suggestive selling techniques.
- Be fully briefed pre and post-shift and be aware of the VIP's or guests with special needs.
- Be aware of company policy and legal requirements that affect your role and always respect the privacy of our customers.
- Ensure you are maximizing loyalty program enrollments and delivering the benefits consistently to existing program members.
- Continuously capture guest preferences and main guest profiles in PMS.
- Ensure that all prescribed and designed processes, systems, and standards are maintained.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for yourself, guests and colleagues.
- Ensure that guest problems are resolved effectively but avoided whenever possible.
- Ensure your behavior respects the perspective, privacy, safety and security of our guests and your colleagues.
- Maintain guest balances, cash float balances and comply with relevant credit and finance policy.
- Provide constructive suggestions/feedback to the leadership group on product, process or learning delivery improvements.
- Apply yourself during team training and briefing exercises.
- Always deliver your 'fair share' in team task elements of the role and support colleagues whose workload may temporarily exceed your own.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors and be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation:
About KMG Hotels:
- Team Work.
- Customer Focus.
- Living Values.
Koshiya Management Group HotelsKMG HOTELS was founded in 2000 in New York State Laws. KMG HOTELS is owned by Jay Koshiya and Sanjay Koshiya. Jay Koshiya is the current Chief Executive Officer, & President. Mr. Sanjay Koshiya is current Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of the company.Today, KMG owns and operates eleven national hotels, representing various franchises like Marriott, Hilton, Starwood, Inter Continental Hotels Group & Choice Hotels International, with over 1600 rooms. Several other properties are under development, with more projects scheduled in the near future. Throughout this incredible decade journey, the KMG Hotels have been exposed to rich and varied experiences in every sphere and facet of modern hotel development and management as owners, operators and developers.KMG Hotels is a company committed to growth by exceeding the expectations of our associates, guests and partners. We strive to create an environment where all associates are valued and respected, and where doing it the “right way” takes precedence over doing it the “easy way.” We aspire to be the industry leader in proactively setting standards of excellence in acquisitions, development, ownership and management. Our growth is built on honest business practices, a strong commitment to our associates, progressive sales practices and a dedication to providing well maintained hotels.Hard work, commitment and the spiritual strength of the KMG family have been the building blocks of the KMG Hotels brand. As a premier lodging company that now employs over 500 plus associates, KMG Hotels provides increasing financial strength and stability to our stakeholders—namely our guests, associates and owners.
Loading some great jobs for you...