Employment Type: Full-Time
Kforce's client, a national manufacturing organization is growing rapidly in the Pennsauken, NJ region and are looking for accounting professionals to join their team. This Kforce client values a true team approach, is a national organization, and has a family atmosphere. Summary: With this position, the individual will be focusing strongly on transactional accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, billing, bank reconciliations, processing of invoices, working with brokers, cash transactions, journal entries, JD Edwards, and Excel daily use. Candidates should come from an accounts receivable, accounts payable, or a general accounting background.
* 2 years or more of Accounting experience or equivalent Bachelor, or, Associates degree in Accounting or related field
* Comfortable working in an office environment
* Reliable, flexible and comfortable with multi-tasking and change
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong MS Office skills
* Attentive to details
* Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated and energetic
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.*Compensation Type:*Hours
Loading some great jobs for you...