International Tax Advisory Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Kforce's client, a National CPA firm is seeking an International Tax Advisory Manager in Chicago, IL. Summary: The team incorporates a team-based approach to deliver specialized federal tax consulting to clients ranging from middle market companies to the Fortune 500. The group is currently searching for a manager to focus primarily specialized tax consulting and research of international tax technical issues but may also work in other areas. The candidate will also play a supporting role in the Firm's tax publications. A successful candidate will be prepared to assist the current leadership in building on the firms thought leadership efforts and in expanding revenue by working with practice offices on existing clients and external opportunities coming through our business development team. This firm offers great benefits, opportunity for advancement along with a better work life balance than other CPA firms.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required; Accounting degree preferred
- CPA or JD required
- MST a plus
- At least 8+ years of experience in a tax technical role; Strong preference for national CPA firm or law firm experience
- Strong tax technical and research skills in international taxation; Areas of importance include Subpart F, GILTI, BEAT, foreign tax credit and cross-border acquisitions, dispositions and reorganizations as they impact different taxpayers
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to apply results of technical research to client fact patterns with an understand
- Ability to mentor and develop staff and seniors, including on the job technical training and coaching
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Personal drive to develop self/others and provide leadership insight to the existing leadership team
- Moderate travel may be required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Loading some great jobs for you...