Employment Type: Full-Time
Kforce has a client in search of an Accounts Payable Coordinator in Centennial, CO. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciles and resolves discrepancies on transactions to include T&E reports and expenses while ensuring timeliness of payments; Review and resolve items that are in task lists due to discrepancies in general ledger coding, proper approval, potential duplicates and others; May audit to ensure all T&E submissions comply with company travel policy
- Executes very high-volume payment processing, printing and mailing of checks
- Communicates AP related processes and status to external and internal suppliers written and verbally; The majority of communication is in email form
- Analyze/review vendor statements for accuracy, resolve invoice discrepancies and entering data into system
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 4 years of accounts payable and/or related experience or less than 2 years of experience if hold a degree
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles
- High Volume experience
- Intermediate to advanced level of verbal and written communications skills
- Basic level of mathematical skills
- Oracle experience is preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Loading some great jobs for you...