- Kforce Finance & Accounting
354 W 31st St
Kforce's client, a leading regional CPA/Tax consulting firm is seeking a Manager or Director for their Transfer Pricing team.
- Work with associates and managers on transfer pricing projects conducting economic, financial, and accounting analyses demonstrating understanding of transfer pricing concepts and method application to cases
- Evaluate intercompany transfers of tangible goods, intangible property, services, and loans and conduct financial and economic analyses of multinational and domestic corporations, industry and market research, economic valuations, comparative financial benchmarking, and report documentation
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data through the use of MS Word, Excel, and various databases
- Review and analyze GAAP financial statements
- Interact with client personnel to gather information
- Bachelor's degree - Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Knowledge in several of the following areas: financial statement analysis, valuations, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, strategy evaluation, and/or operational performance analysis
- Strong analytical, accounting, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid research and computer skills - proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
- Foreign language skills a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...