- Kforce Finance & Accounting
354 W 31st St
Kforce has a client that is seeking Tax Managers in New York, New York (NY).
Leading regional CPA/Tax consulting firm seeks two Managers able to assume full responsibility for directing engagements and special assignments, capable of supervising multiple engagements simultaneously. You will perform all tasks related to client service and see that assignments are accomplished by the engagement team within the budgeted time. You will be responsible for the professional and technical development of staff through on-the-job-interaction and in-house training. You will develop a list of potential referral sources in an effort to bring new business to the firm and be involved in community activities for the purposes of business development and cross-selling the firm's services. Demonstrate thorough knowledge and proficiency in advanced technical skills necessary for advising clients.
- Comply with pronouncements of professional and other regulatory groups
- Recognize complex technical issues, uses strategic decision-making skills and reaches appropriate conclusions
- Develop industry expertise and stay abreast of industry news
- Ensure top quality client service Participate in client related planning, including the preparation and ongoing management of budgets
- Maintain effective realization rates of fees
- Assist partner in managing effective billing and collections Appropriately manage risk and ensure quality control procedures are being executed
- Builds client relationships; maintains smooth working relationship with clients and solicits client input on satisfaction
- * Participate in mentoring, training, recruiting, retention and team-building activities
- Complete performance reviews
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Masters in Tax a plus
- CPA preferred
- 8+ years of diverse public accounting tax experience with significant exposure to Individual/HNW (1040) and /or Corporate/Entity tax (1120 S/C, 1065) tax compliance
- Superior verbal and written communication skills along with excellent leadership and client service capabilities
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...