- Kforce Finance & Accounting
354 W 31st St
Kforce has a client, a regional public accounting firm is seeking a Tax Manager with a generalist background for New York City, New York (NY).
- Prepare and review partnership, corporate & individual tax returns
- Perform tax planning for partnership and corporate clients
- Research partnership and corporate tax issues and prepare effective summaries
- Be a research individual and work with partnership and corporate tax issues as well as prepare effective summaries
- Consult with clients on compliance and planning issues
- Perform detailed tasks on complex engagements while delegating and supervising others
- Assist in drafting proposals for engagements
- Develop and mentor staff
- Engage in challenging assignments that develop your expertise and abilities to their highest level
- 6+ years of public tax experience (corporate and partnership & individuals ) in public accounting and supervisory experience
- Strong managerial experience
- ProSystems FX knowledge is plus
- CPA is preferred
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...