- Kforce Finance & Accounting
- $133,820.00 -169,860.00/year*
Financial Services - Insurance
354 W 31st St
Kforce's client, a Financial Technology (Fintech) platform serving the alternative lending investment industry, is currently seeking a Controller in New York, NY.
The Controller is responsible for the development and preparation of management tools, financial models, summaries, and forecasts for the company's future business growth and general economic outlook.
Responsibilities will include:
- Streamlining process for generating timely, accurate monthly financial results
- Development of a system of key business and operational metrics to inform stakeholders and support decision making/KPI benchmarking and analysis, analytical reviews and budget vs. actual analytics
- Must understand operating agreements, profits interest/options programs, and capitalization tables
- Prior experience in a credit or fixed income oriented business (such as structured credit, direct lending, or specialty finance) is strongly preferred
- Ideal candidate must be meticulous and well organized, very tech savvy, resourceful, have advance Excel skills with accompanying expertise in Power Point and Word
- Clear and concise written and oral communication is required; experience with investor presentations and communications is a plus
- Candidate must be highly proficient with GAAP requirements and US Tax
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...