- Kforce Finance & Accounting
- $162,550.00 -162,550.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
354 W 31st St
Kforce's client, a growing national public accounting firm is seeking an Audit Manager focused on Broker Dealer & asset management in New York, NY. This firm offer opportunity for growth & the potential to become a Partner down the road.
- Taking responsibility of client relationships with a variety of clients to build positive relationships
- Managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end; That takes dedication, but we believe in you and value your feedback
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients; We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm
- Continue learning the latest developments and the firm's standards and policies
- Staying on top of industry developments and their effects on client's competitive position
- 5 to 7 years of recent public accounting external audit experience focus on broker-dealer
- Your background should have financial services experience; Broker-dealer and fund experience
- SEC experience is required
- Your skills should include organization, communication, technical, time management, and accounting and auditing as you work effectively with clients and adequately handle multiple engagements and teams
- It is important that you interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion
- You will need to be able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently
- We require experience supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned task
- This position requires you to be a licensed CPA in the state of New York or New Jersey or be able to be licensed in home office state
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: annuities, bond, brokerage, commodities, dow jones, equity, fiduciary, ira, securities broker, sell
Associated topics: annuities, bond, brokerage, capital, dow jones, invest, nasdaq, securities broker, security, stock
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...