Cash Applications Specialist - Pasadena TX
Summary of Responsibilities
Record all deposits/funds from bank(s), as well as post funds through various methods such as lockbox images, ACH, credit cards and wires using Get Paid software
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Accurately identify, manually/electronically post, and reconcile cash receipts daily
- Prepare batch summary reports according to documented standards
- Contact or handle inquiries from customers or sales by email and/or phone
- Use effective research and analytical skills to resolve unidentified cash receipts
- File all completed work in an organized manner
- Utilize Get Paid system application daily
- Process customer refund requests
- Prioritize daily workload to ensure completion
- Assist co-workers and complete special projects, as assigned by supervisor
- Will require participation in the month-end and quarter-end accounting closing process
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed
- Must a minimum of 3-5 years experience be functioning as a Cash Application Specialist
- Prior experience utilizing Get Paid
- Able to work in a fast paced/high volume environment
- Self-starter with an ability to multi-task
- Computer literate 10 key by touch Experience with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, and Word. Must have intermediate skill level in Excel (V-lookups and pivot tables).
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Possess organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess analytical and problem-solving ability
- Good written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with internal and external customers, team members, and management
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the worldsmost respected companiesproviding you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transformyour career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accountinghiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people likeyou.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 peoplearound the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network oftalent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and iscommitted to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunityis The Law.