Strategic Account Leader DHS
JPS Selection in Washington, DC
- Industry: Government - Facility Maintenance
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $72,460.00 - 146,660.00 / Year*
Our client is recognized within the top five fastest growing private software companies in the world. With over $400M in funding, a valuation over $2B and a planned IPO for 2020 they have a solution that is 200% faster than their competitors and why they have been recognised as market leaders in several of the markets they operate in. In addition to their outstanding technology and impressive levels of funding they have also been recognised for their unique and unrivalled company culture having won a number of international accolades including 'Top Company Culture' and 'Top Company Diversity'
- For this role, you will report to an Area Sales Manager or Regional Director.
- You will analyse the root cause on wins and losses
- You will be expected to contribute to documenting improvements in our client's sales handbook
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process
- Oversee sales activities including prospecting and developing opportunities in large/strategic accounts
- Make sure the successful rollout and adoption of our client's products through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources
- Create qualified leads and develop new customers in conjunction with our client's strategic channel partners in exceeding quota.
- Formulate activity and forecast reports
- Update and maintain Sales' database
- Provide assistance to sales management in conveying customer needs to product managers, and technical support staff
- Utilize a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Provide a high degree of major account management and control
- Work well independently on complex projects
- Have a mimimum 5+ years of experience selling into Federal Civilian, DHS accounts with a comprehensive understanding of the local public sector landscape and associated business processes.
- Experience selling into large organizations
- Capability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success
- Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, driven and reach set goals
- Outstanding negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Experience with Git, Software Development Tools & Application Lifecycle Management is preferred.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!