Duties and Responsibilities: - The qualified candidate will be integral in the continued success and growth of the district's service department possess? high energy level, strong administrative skills with emphasis on organizational abilities, interpersonal communications, and customer service skills. - Candidate will perform a variety of customer service/dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, screen, record, prioritize, assign, and close customer requests for technical service support and life safety systems inspections.
How you will do it
Must have a positive attitude, ability to learn quickly, and able to work under pressure. - Contact customer to communicate status changes. - Professionally field customer complaints and attempt to resolve, involving supervisor when necessary. - Validate and perform invoicing transactions for service calls in Oracle based computer systems daily. - Know and use formal and informal channels to achieve faster work results for the team. - Exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve problems regarding the daily administrative requirements. - Maintain and organize department records (both paper and electronic files).
What we look for
???? - High School Diploma
???? - Associates degree preferred
- Experience in Fire and Security or other major industries a plus. Skills: - Strong PC literacy, advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and ability to communicate effectively with upper management.
- Ability to navigate through matrix organization and multi-task, problem-solve, and adapt to change in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Customer service mindset and high interpersonal savvy and approachability.
?? Consistent pleasant and professional demeanor toward all levels of team members.
?- Ability to complete assigned tasks with a minimum of guidance and oversight.
?- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must have attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required.
?- Excellent administrative skills are a must.
- Experience using
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel required, Oracle and web based platform systems experience preferred.
- Must be able pass a pre-employment background and drug-screen.
- 2 years administrative experience, scheduling experience preferred.
- 2 years of experience working in a corporate environment preferred.
- 2 years of billing and/or accounts receivable
What else you?ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule, mobile device, laptop, company vehicle. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package that starts on day 1, which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Associated topics: call, client service, customer, customer care, customer service, customer service representative, help desk, service representative, telephone, telephone activation specialist