VP of Acquisitions (Industrial)
Employment Type: Full-Time
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Scott Filbin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $180,000 - $250,000A bit about us:
Private real estate investment firm focused on the acquisition of industrial, office, and multi-family properties throughout the Western United States is seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated VP of Acquisitions to join their team. Company is in expansion mode and this is a newly created position. All applicants should have extensive acquisition experience in value add, opportunistic or distressed real estate investments with heavy focus on industrial assets in the OC and LA markets.Why join us?
- Real Estate Family Office with strong financial backing
- Newly created position due to growth
- Strong compensation package
- Excellent advancement potential, consistent raises, bonuses, etc
- Excellent corporate culture with very low turnover, great work/life balance and flexibility
The candidate will be an integral part of the real estate investments team of a growing family office. The ideal candidate for this position is a professional with at least 10+ years of experience in the Industrial real estate sector, an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, efficient and the ability to assimilate & learn new information quickly.
- Assessing and analyzing property and market fundamentals for new property acquisitions, managing due diligence, drafting offering memorandums & investment summaries along with company exec summary, and also get involved in assisting with closing transactions.
- Seeking out and conducting underwriting on new potential Industrial and Commercial acquisitions
- Performing asset-level valuations, ROI & IRR analyses for value-add & core asset acquisitions
- Creating, maintaining, and updating financial models of existing and potential new investments, and build a database for the pipeline
- Assisting in the development of analytic & quantitative tools to enhance and streamline investment processes and development models
- Stress testing investment performance through scenario and sensitivity analysis by building forecasting models and proforma projections.
- Participating in the strategic investment planning process internally and with equity partners
- Interact and act as liaison with asset management, construction management, finance and other support functions on transactions.
- Interact with all the potential equity partners and help in capital raises
- 10 to 15 years of experience conducting underwriting and performing acquisition duties relating to industrial real estate assets; significant experience in the industrial sector preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field is required; MBA finance or Real Estate courses preferred
- Familiarity with industrial fundamentals in Orange County and Los Angeles markets preferred
- Proven track record of strong work ethic and high-quality production
- Superior written, interpersonal, analytical, and presentation skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Professional integrity, strong work ethic and responsibility
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...