Employment Type: Full-Time
Looking for a Billing Specialist with Construction experience!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Steven Zacharias
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $90,000A bit about us:
Construction subcontractor looking for a Billing Specialist to help with our project accounting.Why join us?
- Competitive salary/compensation package
- A lot of opportunity for growth & advancement
- Great company culture/work environment
- Stable organization/health revenue stream
We're ready to hire highly motivated individual as a Billing Specialist in Construction at our New York or New Jersey location. This position is responsible for accounts receivable tasks, administrative support, and related accounting functions.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Monthly Contract Billing
- Prepare monthly AIA billings
- Audit Schedule of Values
- WIP Work in Progress monthly maintenance and reporting upkeep of spreadsheet & accuracy
- Prepare close monthly contract billing reports to principal
- Manage Accounts Receivable & Collections
- Maintain fixed assets for CPA semiannual and annual FYE
- Deliver month end accounts receivable reports
- Maintain and oversee company insurance proposals semi annual
- Renewals and audits
- Claims and appropriate reporting
- Subcontractor maintenance including Certificates of Insurance and qualifications
- Indemnity review to limit company exposure
- 3+ years of accounting experience for a construction company
- Strong Excel experience
- Familiar with construction accounting software is highly preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...