Compensation: $167,490.00 - $167,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Rebate InternTitle: Rebate InternReports To: Manager, Rebate Payment Operations and ReportingLocation:
Indivior is a global specialty pharmaceutical company with a 20-year legacy of leadership in patient advocacy, health policy and evidence-based best practice models that have revolutionized modern addiction treatment. The name is the blend of the words individual and endeavor, and the tagline Focus on you makes the company s commitment clear. It represents and empathizes with the often-difficult journey each individual patient takes to overcome the challenges of addiction a chronic relapsing disease.
Indivior is dedicated to transforming addiction from a global human crisis to a recognized and treated chronic disease. The Indivior logo radiates its patient-focused, holistic focus on expanding access to quality treatment for addiction worldwide. The company has a strong pipeline of products and candidates designed to both expand on its heritage in global opioid dependence and address other chronic diseases of addiction including opiate overdose, alcohol use disorders and cocaine intoxication - as well as related mental health disorders such as schizophrenia.POSITION SUMMARY:
The Rebate Analyst is responsible for the administration and analysis of State Medicaid and Commercial payor contracts including scrutinizing, processing, and paying rebates and analysing quarterly utilization and rebate trends and variances.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Rebate Processing: Manages and collaborates with third party invoice processor to ensure invoice received per service level agreements. Maintains invoice tracker and ensures invoice submissions are accurately scrutinized to ensure correct amounts are paid in a timely manner.
- Dispute Resolution: Proactively drives review of potential disputes and collaborates with the state(s) through review, acceptance, deduction or correction of claim level detail.
- Departmental Interface: Works cross-functionally with internal colleagues in Contracting, Account Management, Accounts Receivable/Payable, Information Systems, and Revenue Accounting.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists in managing Government Rebates, including Medicaid Rebates (FFS and Managed Medicaid), State Supplemental, State Pharmaceutical Assistance Programs (SPAPs), etc. from receipt of invoice to timely payment.
- Resolves open disputes with states whether related to claims or statement balances. Work closely with State personnel, internal customers, and finance and rebate teams. Maintain good customer relations
- Reviews and validates invoice detail against terms of the contract or program guidelines.
- Process assigned transactions in a compliant and accurate manner in accordance with internal controls (including SOX), policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ensures timely delivery of rebate processing and provide clear and open communication to team members, customers and account representatives.
- Creating and updating desk procedures and SOPs.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective customer focus: communicating with and providing rebate activity and supporting documentation to external and internal customers.
- Participates and/or contributes to special projects to include as needed.
- Responsible for adhering to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
Education: pursuing Bachelor s Degree in Finance or Accounting
Field of Study: Finance or Accounting
In addition to the minimum qualifications, the employee will demonstrate:
- Attention to Detail: Ensure information is complete and accurate; follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Passion: Evidences passion for the organization, our people, and the difference we make daily in improving the lives and health of people.
- Integrity: Demonstrates the highest commitment to integrity and showing respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
- Empowerment: Finds opportunities to improve and extend their contribution to the organization and their teammates. Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems. Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Position functions semi-autonomously. General supervision provided for new activities and projects.
- Accountability: Assumes responsibility for successfully accomplishing work objectives and delivering business results; setting high standards of performance for self and others.
- Creativity: Explores and advances opportunities to develop novel solutions and approaches to the improvement of processes and services.
- Agility: Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems. Ability to manage multiple deliverable under tight deadlines.
- Communication: Must possess effective verbal and written communications skills and have excellent organization, planning, problem solving and follow-up skills.
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to understand, analyse and handle large amounts of data
- Understanding of US Government pharmaceutical pricing, contracting, related rebate administration and rebate payment processes.
- Must have a high degree of analytical skills.
- Experience working in mandated deadline environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High accuracy rate and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with software packages, Excel (required), and Word.
Indivior s guiding principles are the foundation for each employee s success and growth. Each employee is expected to demonstrate understanding and adherence to our guiding principles in their everyday performance.
The duties and responsibilities identified in this position description are considered essential but are not limited to only those outlined. The employee may perform other functions that may be assigned. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Associated topics: accountant i, bond, broker, budget, economic, financial services, gs 0510, property, risk, staff accountant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...