Global Director, Accounts Payable
This role will own all aspects of our multi-billion dollar client's global shared services for non-trade accounts payable across all lines of business and corporate functional areas.
Role is strategic procurement to pay and by no means a processing role. Responsibilities will include systems implementation for P2P or AP software, so previous experience is required. You will manage of a team in India as well as 3 direct reports in their global headquarters. This position reports directly to the head of accounting and finance of the organization. Other requirements include global banking knowledge and international experience in one of the following: UK, Australia, and/or New Zealand.
- Establishes the overall non-trade accounts payable shared service strategy and execution;
- Responsible for developing, building and driving the future-state shared services model through software evolution and significant change management ownership;
- Leads through influence and collaborates with partners across the Company to deliver a leading-class customer experience in an efficient, cost-effective manner;
- Execute on a vision and partner with procurement on a successful transition to a future procure to pay system;
- Annual 1099s;
- Collaborate with management to identify, review, and monitor internal risk and control activities and strategies;
- Stay ahead of changing business conditions or practices;
- Manage a global accounts payable shared services team;
- Work actively with the Global Technology Services team on any issues arising from payable technology and tools;
- Own the vendor maintenance lifecycle.
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance required;
- CPA or other professional certifications a plus;
- Minimum 10+ years global corporate account payable strategic management;
- Demonstrated skill in designing and implementing business tools and strategies in a service organization;
- Proactive decision-maker with solid financial and analytical skills, able to partner effectively across the organization to meet established strategy and goals, including developing and executing strategic plans, building customer relations, and applying innovative solutions to business issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with a high degree of comfort with management, peer groups and internal and external auditors;
- Experience managing, coaching and developing employees across a global platform;
- Strong understanding of internal controls, fraud and risk;
- Ability to be a change agent, consensus builder and thought leader that can drive improvement and efficiency by thinking creatively and outside the box;
- Ability to lead a team, work independently and deliver results in a timely and accurate manner; possess a proactive, hands-on approach to project management and issue resolution;
- Strong desktop skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
- International travel will be required.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]