At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The HP Indigo Supplies Organization is seeking a Supplies Analyst. The Supplies Analyst will lead and support multiple supplies projects from initiation to close in order to meet customer and business needs. The Supplies Analyst shall be responsible for supporting multiple comprehensive consumable programs analysis, forecasting, projections, gap and trend analysis. The Supplies Analyst will also track and monitor performance overall to assist in the analysis and understanding of the customer's business and major trends at customer level.
As Indigo supplies specialist, you will be responsible for managing supplies operational activities, developing programs and processes, working closely with customers and other internal and external partners to support business operational needs.
* Support supplies operation performance, customer experience and manage customer escalations in regards to supplies.
* Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with sales teams internally and with multiple functions in the organization including our Order Administration, Finance, Global Business Units, Supply Chain, Logistics, Category, Service and Training Organizations, to assure operational excellence and E2E supplies operations solution.
* Manage supplies re-take program and supplies collection
* Analyze customer behavior and supplies usage to improve yields and reduce costs
* Support gross margin optimization initiatives
* Be responsible for press connectivity management. Tracking and monitoring presses connectivity to proactively address potential issues with appropriate functional and service areas
* Ensure counters for the installed base are collected for the invoicing and billing process
* Analyze connectivity, counters to provide projections to management on fleet connectivity performance
* Contracts monitoring and Audits
* Billing and invoicing
* Maintain documentation of all related processes
* Ensures there's proper quality assurance processes and complete audit compliance
* Ad hoc operational projects; responsible for managing all project details: including execution, monitor, quality assurance, and follow-up.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in supply chain management / business or operations management.
* 0-3 years' experience, preferably in supply chain and logistics, procurement or operations.
* Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel (intermediate to high), Word, and PowerPoint.
* Ability to multi-task and respond to changing priorities in a dynamic, growth-business environment
* Strong communication and relationship building skills.
* Basic knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies
* Motivated to work until the job is done right with high attention to details.
* Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
* Customer facing experience is a plus
* Great communicator
* Process oriented
* Fast learner
* Team player
* Innovative and out of the box thinking
* Cross functional work ability
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task