- H&R Block
- $101,920.00 -157,490.00/year*
354 W 31st St
Pre-season Tax Professional
Seeking seasonal tax preparers to serve clients with diverse tax needs during the pre-season.
H&R Block pre-season tax professionals are responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns, delivering outstanding client service, and generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities.
H&R Block is the industry s largest consumer tax services provider and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Pre-season Tax Professional duties include:
- Conducting tax interviews with clients
- Increasing retention of all clients
- Offering additional products and services
- Generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities
- Providing IRS audit support & attending audits, as needed
- Growing tax expertise
- Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience completing individual returns
- Tax planning and audit support
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows-based computer system preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment, H&R Block Income Tax Course, or equivalent²
- Additional experience for this position is acquired through training upon hiring.H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment. Enrollment restrictions apply. Book or other fees may also apply.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...