Internal Audit Supervisor
Freddie Mac in Hopewell, VA
- Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance - Securities Broker
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $88,890.00 - 200,830.00 / Year*
The Audit Supervisor will be part of this team and focus on executing end-to-end audit services on the I&CM business. As part of the Third Line of Defense the candidate will work closely with risk partners in the Second Line of Defense and practitioners in the First Line of Defense.
Your Work Falls Into The Following Three Categories:
- Work independently or as part of audit teams and ensure testing work is completed on time with quality.
- Assist audit manager to supervise the day-to-day audit activities, understand and interact with the business, coordinate with other audit teams, and complete project deliverables.
- Occasionally lead audits.
- Add value to business management on current or emerging risk, control and governance matters.
- Monitor management's remediation of identified issues and test the effectiveness of the remediation.
- Lead specific control initiatives and conduct special investigations when needed.
- Conduct internal training sessions to share knowledge and best practices.
- Perform people management related tasks such as coaching and project performance evaluations.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience (Preferred 2 years or more audit experience in Capital Markets)
- A strong understanding in fixed income products and associated financial risks
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance
- Deep curiosity to learn about the business, new trends and how to do things better
- Effectively work with and collaborate across the teams
- Strong consultation and communication skills
- Build relationship with stakeholders and inspire trust
- Partnership- Build strong partnerships through my own and team's actions
- Drive for Execution- Treat obstacles as challenges to overcome, not excuses
- Growth and Development- Know or learn what is needed to deliver results and successfully compete
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), other relevant certifications (or commitment to get certified within one year)
- CFA strongly preferred
- Big 4 experience
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Associated topics: annuities, bond, brokerage, derivatives, dow jones, investor, market, security, stock, trader
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!