VP of Bridge Lending
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Extra Space Storage, if it matters to you, it matters to us! It is a really exciting time to be at Extra Space Storage! We got our start in 1977. Today we are a New York Stock Exchange-traded company leading the self-storage industry in more ways than one. But in order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. We offer a fast-paced collaborative environment where each of us directly contributes to the company’s success. Come join us and find out why so many of our employees recommend us as a great place to work.
Responsible for leading and growing the Extra Space Storage Bridge Lending Program through:
- Managing business development, underwriting, approval, co-lending and closing processes
- Managing and servicing self-storage loan portfolio, and monitoring credit performance
- Managing current and adding additional secondary market lending relationships
- Establishing other best practices for growing loan program
- Managing the loan origination team and assisting in originations
- Researching other potential loan products
- Requires a bachelor's degree in banking, accounting, finance or a related field; Master’s degree a plus
- 7+ years of commercial real estate credit underwriting management experience, account relationship management experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of management experience (large or small teams)
- Experience negotiating interest rates, price, terms, and collateral requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of credit fundamentals, loan servicing, loan closing process and risk management
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the 'Find Internal Career Openings' in Workday.Job Requirements:
- Banking/Lending sales or business development experience
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to review and interpret complex commercial loan documents
- Ability to provide leadership by coaching, training, and mentoring
Loading some great jobs for you...