Employment Type: Full-Time
We have an exciting opportunity as a Market President for an extremely successful Bank who is expanding in the Tampa Bay market area! In this executive leadership role, you will be overseeing all commercial banking activities for all C&I lines of business while growing the bank's footprint. As a rainmaker, you will be the 'face' of the bank in the community as well as helping to bring in new business in order to expand the market presence and awareness through your established network and community orientation. Put your experience and solid lending and management practices into place! What a wonderful opportunity for you to put YOUR stamp on a new key initiative and build the team of your own choosing.
Our client provides:
- A leadership team concept where your voice is not only heard but an integral part of the decision making process bank-wide.
- The reputation of this organization will facilitate entry into new markets with new clients.
- A flat organization with little bureaucracy that allows for quick decisions with a compelling desire to aggressively compete in the market place.
- The culture that encourages creativity, vision and accountability. Full P&L responsibility.
- Reasonable expectations and goals based on your successful growth objectives.
- A very lucrative compensation and incentive plan.
- A solid support system that allows you and your team to do what you do best - work with clients directly in a streamlined process.
Our client requests:
- 10+ years banking experience in the Tampa Market area in a commercial lending leadership capacity specifically with all forms of C&I lending, ABL, Trade Finance and other complex commercial credit needs.
- A strong history of performance including loan production, deposit generation and fee revenue reflective of market conditions and effort.
- Solid leadership skills that encourage personal growth, team work and customer service.
- Formal credit training and underwriting experience. The ability to help your team take a loan from development to portfolio management.
- A college degree or requisite experience.
- No relocations, please. Having an established network of clients and prospective teammates is critical along with your strong reputation in the immediate market area.
Loading some great jobs for you...