Chief Financial Officer Cross Enterprise Strategic Innovation
Employment Type: Full-Time
Responsible to lead and drive financial best practices within functional area of responsibility. Accountable to define and lead the effective strategic direction of financial functions that supports the business units' financial plans and collaborate with senior leaders. Ensure effective support of financial closing, planning and forecasting processes to drive the quality and integrity of P&L/cost center owner level and/or legal entity reporting, membership and/or expense forecasts, product reporting and balance sheet reporting.
- Partner with market/function head to analyze and support full P&L responsibility ($1B+ in revenue) to support the coordination and development of business unit financial plans and forecasting tools/processes.
- Drive results to identify emerging product/market trend vulnerabilities and opportunities through analysis review all assigned markets, develop and implement action plans.
- Collaborate with senior leadership team on development and monitor implementation of major business unit action plans to seize competitive opportunities and/or respond to performance shortfalls/plan variances.
- Coordinate with other financial disciplines/functions in support of business transactions, e.g., provider arrangements, regulatory issues, analysis of legal entities, etc.
- Identify, recommend, monitor, and track effective medical cost analysis, product and risk alignment with business unit financial performance targets, through coordination with internal functions supporting the business, such as actuarial, medical directors, network management, underwriting, etc.
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations in support of management's evaluation of strategic and business initiatives, while monitoring and evaluating risk and delegation arrangements recommend appropriate financial protections.
- Lead development and implementation of business unit performance measures and enhance processes that drive accountability measurements throughout the organization.
- Oversee and ensure compliance with all applicable reporting requirements and regulations to minimize enterprise exposure.
- May collaborate and respond to inquiries from external parties, such as state agencies, regulators, or auditors.
Background ExperienceJob Requirements:
10+ years’ experience supporting a P&L required. 10+ years’ experience in healthcare, managed care insurance, financial forecasting, financial analysis and reporting, expense management, and management of teams. 15+ years financial management experience including strategic and business planning, accounting and financial analysis. Bachelor's Degree Required in Finance or Accounting related field. Advanced degree in Finance or Business, CPA, and/or FSA desired.
Loading some great jobs for you...