E*TRADE is seeking a Head of Banking, Cash Management to work cross-functionally to modernize and build out our banking and cash management product offerings. This is a great opportunity for someone to work within a larger product management team to build a best in class digital offering.
This professional will be responsible for building and delivering the roadmap to support a wide range of investors on mobile and emerging platforms. This will include the broad suite of capabilities that empower individual investors with tools to invest, generate ideas, and monitor markets and portfolios within mobile and emerging platforms. Candidate will manage a team to execute a portfolio of initiatives, including responsibility for customer experience and business metrics, and will partner with multiple teams to help measure and drive client engagement. Successful candidates will also possess a strong working knowledge of competitor capabilities, industry trends, and customer needs.
- Manage a team of product managers responsible for all aspects of E*TRADE's banking and cash management product offerings including premium savings, checking, debit card and money movement, deposits/sweeps, and related services
- Conceive and develop the strategic & tactical roadmap for competitive and customer experience enhancements into actionable, real-world product improvements that drive meaningful out comes for our clients and our company
- Develop & present compelling business cases to senior management in support of new product offerings or enhancements
- SME for all cross functionally interaction with Sales, Marketing, Client Experience, Front-line, Operations, Technology, Legal, and Compliance to ensure timely implementation of product management initiatives
- Maintain insight into competitors' cash management offerings, rates and services as well as overall customer dissatisfiers and industry trends to ensure our products maintain competitive parity
- Ensure strict adherence with all E*TRADE policies and guidelines to ensure all legal, compliance and audit standards are met
- People Management Responsibilities include:
- Develop and prioritize workflow activities across all team members
- Proper allocation of people resources across all strategic initiatives
- Understand team dynamics and evaluate proper alignment.
- Responsible for influencing and development across the team and facilitating internal mobility
- 10 + years of experience in digital product management, with strong supporting skills in mobile and emerging technology platforms
- Demonstrates effective leadership and discipline within a dynamic work environment
- Understanding of Brokerage/Banking products, regulations, and competitive landscape
- Strong communication and leadership skills to clearly convey perspectives, strategy and analysis to all levels of stakeholders
- Proven track-record managing multiple projects, with demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional results under tight timelines
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and build strong relationships with staff, internal clients and service providers
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with and knowledge of Agile development preferred
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit to learn more about the opportunities.
Who we Are
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.