Chubb Global Risk Advisors is a global consulting enterprise which provides health, safety, environmental, and engineering services to clients across the globe.Overview
The Global Client Executive (Northeast Region) is responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with strategically important large telecom, real estate, financial and institutional accounts located in the Northeast Region. Assigned to not more than five named customers, the Global Client Executive is responsible for achieving account retention goals and personal labor utilization objectives. The Global Client Executive represents the entire range of company products and services to named accounts, while leading the account planning cycle and ensuring assigned account/client needs and expectations are fully met.
The Global Client Executive reports to the Vice President, Strategic Accounts.
Chubb Global Risk AdvisorsSM will be the preferred provider of consulting and compliance services in the unbundled market while maintaining our underwriting and loss control capabilities to support Chubb. Our relentless focus on the customer experience will build our brand preference. Our customers will describe us as customer-focused, experienced, flexible, creative, and efficient.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of Chubb Global Risk Advisors personnel, including technical, business development and executive sponsor, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers expectations
- Leads broad-based Environmental, Health, and Safety consulting project teams for clients and also participates as a member of project teams
- Meets assigned targets for profitable account retention revenue and strategic objectives for named accounts
- Conducts regular account profitability reviews to increase operating efficiency and support financial goals
- Creates and sustains positive client relationships and customer care to ensure a consistently high level of satisfaction
- Works with clients on analyzing needs, gathering data and developing solutions
- Able to generate new ideas and approaches to issues and recognize new opportunities
- Proactively leads a strategic account planning process that develops retention/expansion objectives, organizes sales activities, establishes critical milestones (financial targets) for a one and three-year period, and measures performance
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates account/client needs on an ongoing basis
- Leads solution development efforts that best address client needs, while coordinating the involvement of necessary personnel, as needed
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales and revenue quota for designated strategic (named) accounts (100% retention plus expansion objectives)
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Meets assigned Cash Management goals for assigned accounts
- Achieves strategic objectives defined by management
- Completes and maintains strategic account management plans that meet company standards (plans will be developed to support retention and expansion)
- Operates as primary consulting interface and partner with named accounts
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the client s business, processes, organization, decision-makers and Environmental, Health, and Safety needs
- Ensure quarterly Client Satisfaction Meetings (CSM s) for all Strategic Accounts are completed
- Maintains high client satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Meets assigned personal labor utilization goals
- Meets assigned new business goals (anticipated that 10% of time will be available to identify and pursue new business opportunities through named account network/referrals)
- Active involvement in appropriate professional organizations
- Enlists the support of business development, technical service resources, and management resources as needed
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with key client strategic account management
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution, preferably in science or engineering related field
- Minimum of seven years of Environmental, Health, and Safety consulting and three years of strategic Environmental, Health, and Safety consulting sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Proficient with multiple database software programs, MS Office software products, financial tools, and project management programs (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Requires comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of Environmental, Health, and Safety responsibilities, regulations, procedures and business practices, including general broad knowledge of Environmental, Health, and Safety best management practices
- Demonstrates leadership ability; able to motivate, develop and indirectly manage other people effectively
- Excellent written and communication skills required for general correspondence, report preparation and service proposal development
- Effective public speaking skills for client presentations, sales meetings and for delivery of technical training; self-confident and persuasive even in uncertain and difficult situations
- This position will require travel
Chubb Global Risk Advisors is a service of ESIS , Inc., a Chubb company. Chubb Global Risk Advisors provides claim and risk management services to a wide variety of commercial clients. ESIS innovative best-in-class approach to program design, integration, and achievement of results aligns with the needs and expectations of our clients unique risk management needs. With more than 60 years of experience, and offerings in both the US and globally, ESIS provides one of the industry s broadest selections of risk management solutions covering both pre and post-loss services. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. For more information, visit us at www.chubb.com.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.