Employment Type: Full-Time
Element Staffing is seeking an Account Manager. The Account Manager will be accountable for business development for the Houston office, which includes territory management, lead identification and qualification, cold calling, setting appointments, creating and executing proposals and service agreements, making presentations, closing sales through effective negotiation, and accurately documenting sales activities. The Account Manager will also be responsible for partnering with the recruiting team to deliver candidates in a timely manner, drive the hiring process, and actively participate in client follow-ups after placements. Entry level candidates with four year degree in science and candidates with scientific/lab experience are urged to apply.
Benefits Job Requirements:
- Possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, network, and communicate both orally and in writing.
- Develop business with prospective customers and grow market share with existing customers.
- Meet or exceed individual goals and metrics related to phone calls, client meetings, placements, targeted revenue, profitability, and growth.
- Negotiate rates and other terms and conditions with clients.
- Work directly with recruiters to relay job requirements, market and submit candidates, and provide timely updates on hiring process.
- Work with recruiting team to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients’ staffing requirements.
- Maintain ATS/CRM and company database with client information, qualifications, and other pertinent information.
- Assist recruiting team with sourcing, recruiting activities, and other tasks as needed.
- Represent the company at conferences, tradeshows, and networking events.
- Work as team player with all staff members and perform other duties as assigned by management.
- 1-3+ years of business to business sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science highly desired, Bachelor’s degree in other discipline acceptable
- Availability and willingness to work before/after typical hours as workload demands
- Outstanding time management, follow-up, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and rapport-building skills
- Ability to multi-task, change priorities regularly, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit and service-oriented mindset
- High sense of urgency
Loading some great jobs for you...