Loading some great jobs for you...
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
Position Description Summary:
Responsible for developing solutions and pricing to meet our customers' domestic and international transportation needs. Act as key contact internally and externally for comprehensive provider network with thorough understanding of the benefits it can provide. Accumulate, analyze and report on a variety of financial, operational, and/or technical data used in the decision-making process to arrive at profitable pricing strategies and ultimately drive improved success rate among a diverse group of people participating in the quoting process across the area.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
* Create and communicate high volume of profitable pricing solutions with high level of win ratios.
* Effectively communicate solution design for operational execution of awarded business.
* Educate staff of the pricing models and principles used to arrive at collective pricing decisions and business propositions
* Support pricing needs of global and regional tenders.
* Maintain database of approved providers and manage compliance and vetting process.
* Lead exercises that support yield improvement objectives and revenue growth initiatives
* Develop, utilize and maintain reporting/data integrity for both internal and external reporting needs to better assess customer profitability and decision-making
* Prepare customer pricing reviews and participate in pricing presentations.
* Identify and implement projects that improve and/or automate current processes.
* Monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs.
* Lead the development and execution of specific marketing plans and activities for specific product(s) or product line(s) to establish, enhance or distinguish product pricing within the competitive transportation arena.
The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
DB Schenker is the world's leading global logistics provider - we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world's most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics.