Revenue Management Process Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our Exciting Work Environment This position will be based out of Delaware North's new global headquarters, a state-of-the-art, 12-story, mixed-use building in downtown Buffalo, N.Y. The headquarters facility, reflective of our values, integrates the latest advances in environmental, energy conservation and office design.
The Opportunity Leads and coordinates implementation and continued deployment of price adjustment processes across the enterprise with a focus on in-unit operator roles and training. This role will collaborate with revenue management analytics team to obtain requested information from unit and subsidiary management and review it for completeness prior to analysts commencing work. Process managers serve as key support for the revenue management business partners and will collaborate heavily with subsidiary leadership teams and centralized internal support functions/shared services.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as lead subject matter expert for revenue management tools and processes, serving as the operational day-to-day contact to unit leadership and key point contact to revenue management team.
- Part of deployment team for revenue management solutions for new business or acquisitions.
- Optimizes and propagates unit-level revenue management processes and procedures.
- Tracks the operational impact of pricing adjustments and works with unit leadership to refine adjustments.
- Shares feedback with Analytics & Insights team to inform modelling and analytics to support pricing adjustments.
- Reviews operations reports and/or dashboards with standard reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Monitors unit and subsidiary performance to standard processes and collaborates with subsidiary leadership to investigate and resolve revenue management performance.
- Maintains a working knowledge of a given division's operating environment as it pertains to revenue management (e.g. contractual & regulatory constraints, operational constraints, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5 years' directly-related experience (Project Management / Operations experience in hospitality or retail environment)
- Working knowledge of industry related operations and business practices that impact revenue management performance
- Strong relationship, influencing and stakeholder management skills - the ability to partner effectively with operations leaders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to present in a professional manner.
- Prior knowledge of revenue management tools and processes.
- Demonstrated analytical, planning and decision-making skills.
- Track record of delivering projects or change initiatives at the individual operations level.
- Well-developed negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead, communicate and engage with large teams in a heavy virtual environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Task and goal oriented, high energy levels and a sense of urgency with the ability to prioritize issue resolution.
- This job will require 25-50% travel or more depending on business needs
Who We Are Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Loading some great jobs for you...