Revenue Management Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our Exciting Work Environment This position will be based out of Delaware North's new global headquarters, a state-of-the-art, 12-story, mixed-use building in downtown Buffalo, N.Y. The headquarters facility, reflective of our values, integrates the latest advances in environmental, energy conservation and office design.
The Opportunity Serve as a liaison between subsidiary operations (receivers of pricing changes) and revenue management in strategically identifying/understanding the needs of the business, coordinating the alignment of business strategies with revenue management resources to build pricing recommendations and implement pricing changes in partnership with subsidiary resources. Leads / coordinates continued deployment of revenue management solutions across the enterprise with a focus on in-unit operator role and execution of pricing strategies and adjustments. Part of deployment team for pricing strategies for new business or acquisitions. Collaborates with subsidiary leadership and business units to ensure stakeholder engagement and optimal revenue performance. Provide oversight and guidance through the complete project management process for pricing related activities for subsidiaries, including oversight of Process Managers and providing escalation and troubleshooting assistance and collaboration with centralized internal support as necessary. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executing annual / quarterly pricing meetings to support revenue management activities across the enterprise, in partnership with operational leadership.
- Understanding the operational impact of pricing adjustments, and reporting impact of changes to leadership and revenue management analytics team on a regular basis.
- Developing recommendations for refinement of, and adjustments, to enterprise-wide pricing strategy.
- Continuously improving price adjustment processes to drive growth and performance.
- Development of Process Managers.
- Partners with revenue management analytics team, subsidiary operational leadership, and local operations to optimize the revenue planning function
- Coordinating with Director of Analytics & Insights-Revenue Management to inform modelling and analytics activities to support pricing & product mix adjustments.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline
- At least 10 years' directly-related experience (Project Management / Operations experience in hospitality or retail environment)
- Strong relationship, influencing and stakeholder management skills - the ability to partner effectively with operations leaders.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Working knowledge of industry related operations and business practices.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
- This job may require 25-50% travel or more depending on business needs.
Who We Are Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Loading some great jobs for you...