Global Process Owner
Compensation: $106,750.00 - $169,860.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Your Impact You will be responsible for the governance and proactive development and enhancement of the Finance record to report (RTR) end-to-end process across the Delaware North enterprise. This will include collaborating with stakeholders and peer process owners, such as the Procure-to-Pay GPO, to ensure effective and efficient streamlining of process operations and identification and leverage of cross-process synergies.
You will provide leadership for four managers, who supervise about 14 people, and also oversee the third-party vendor handling transactions in Sri Lanka. In addition, you'll interact with people at all levels and in all areas of the company. Quick question for you - click here
We are about two-thirds of the way into the shared services platform implementation, although there is still much to be done. You'll work with business units to support initial implementation and integration, and also help integrated units with ongoing stabilization and continuous improvement.
Key objectives will include:
- Ensuring continuous improvement and assuming accountability for service delivery of the Finance RTR process.
- Ensuring process compliance with all relevant legal/contractual requirements and company policy.
- Effectively managing and driving standardization and consistency in process execution across a decentralized team spread across multiple business units.
- Serve as the primary interface with the managed service provider (MSP) regarding Finance Record to Report services to Delaware North subsidiaries. You'll have a direct counterpart who oversees the operational staff at the MSP and will need to work closely with the MSP RTR lead to ensure service delivery to the Delaware North Subsidiaries is meeting service level agreements and customer expectations.
Key decisions will include:
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.Requirements
- Determining how to operationalize process in alignment with strategic vision.
- Deciding which process improvement opportunities to pursue.
- Determining prioritization of process opportunities in pipeline.
- Determining methods and approaches to drive consistency across reporting staff that may be physically located in decentralized business units across the US and in international subsidiaries.
- Owning enabling technology decisions for end-to-end process.
Your Background To be a good fit for the Global Process Owner opportunity, you will have:
- Proven strong leadership and management abilities.
- Strong accounting knowledge. Quick question for you - click here
- 8 to 10 years of related experience, including managing large scale, global organizations and virtual teams.
- Vision and strategic thinking.
- A college degree in related field such as Business Administration, or MS in Finance, plus relevant and industry knowledge. A CPA or MBA is preferred.
- Deep understanding of process and sub-process area.
- Operational experience.
- Solid technical knowledge.
- An understanding of metrics and how to use them to drive improvements.
- Continuous improvement and business process management.
- Performance management.
- Stakeholder management.
- Facilitation, detailed collaboration, and effective communication.
You also will need to be willing and able to travel, domestically and internationally. You can expect to travel to Colombo, Sri Lanka once or twice a year as well as to different operating units.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...