Loading some great jobs for you...
This position will be based out of Delaware North's new global headquarters, a state-of-the-art, 12-story, mixed-use building in downtown Buffalo, N.Y. The headquarters facility, reflective of our values, integrates the latest advances in environmental, energy conservation and office design.The Opportunity
The Financial Systems Analyst serves as a senior resource to lead in the functional and technical development, deployment, and administration of financial systems for Delaware North. The position directly supports program leadership in driving and managing transformation for the finance and accounting operating model across people, process and technology throughout the enterprise. This role advises other team members, and supports functional process owners to understand process requirements to promote consistency / standardization. The Analyst must effectively collaborate with key stakeholders and support change in a project environment to achieve company objectives.
Select responsibilities include:
• Directly support leadership across work streams by identifying improvement opportunities and develop innovative and pragmatic solutions.
• Solicits input and prepares recommendations for key project related decisions; demonstrates organizational savvy to meet project deliverables.
• Serves as a resource to project leads, providing guidance in the discipline of project and change management.
• Guides, influences and persuades stakeholders internally and/or externally
• Actively communicates with and continuously involves business stakeholders throughout the program journey.
• Plays active role with transformative initiatives and project work and execute to mitigate risk while driving for intended financial benefits
• Recommends and establishes standard process documentation and procedures to support the future state across the aspects of people, process, and technology.
• Executes day-to-day project plan/activities; resolving day-to-day workstream issues, or ensures activities and issues are effectively implemented.
• Identifies and resolves moderately complex business problems, and directs and supports analysts in doing so
• Supports work streams to achieve goals, objectives and budget delivery.
• Supports and analyzes continuous improvement throughout the project and through steady state working in conjuction with project team.
• Supports the transformation work streams to ensure the team is driving towards a standard and centralized solution.
• Works in collaborative manner with stakeholders to ensure scope and process requirements met for ease of execution.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...