- Credit Suisse
- $134,560.00 -134,560.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
354 W 31st St
Credit Suisse Asset Management
In its Asset Management (AM) business, Credit Suisse offers products across a broad spectrum of investment classes, including equities, fixed income, and alternative investments. Credit Suisse's AM business handles over $367 billion of assets for a broad spectrum of clients ranging from governments, institutions and corporations to private individuals. With offices focused on asset management in 18 countries, Credit Suisse's AM is operated as a globally integrated network to deliver the bank's best investment ideas and capabilities to clients around the world. In the New York City office, Credit Suisse's AM business focuses on alternative investment strategies, as well as capital raising by the Private Fund Group. The Alternative Investment business handles over $125 billion of assets.
Quantitative Investment Strategies
Quantitative Investment Strategies (QIS) is a specialized investment management boutique within Credit Suisse Asset Management. QIS offers investors access to sources of return separate from equity and bond markets in order to help them improve portfolio diversification and reduce sensitivity to equity market declines. QIS forecasts risk and return across asset classes and a variety of risk premia and leverages Credit Suisse's fundamental understanding of hedge fund strategies. The team utilizes these forecasts in developing and refining proprietary trading and asset allocation strategies which are implemented in portfolios with various objectives, including absolute return, dynamic multi-asset balanced and hedge fund replication.
* A one-day company orientation followed by one week of training
* Continued learning and development through specific desk placements, where you'll receive further training
* A summer speaker series, where you'll hear from senior employees across the divisions
* Guidance from an assigned mentor, who will help you discover your strengths and plan your career
* Social, community service, and networking events that will connect you with individuals across the firm, ensuring that you are exposed to all the areas and understand the big picture of a global investment bank. The summer is structured to have a balance of each of these types of opportunities.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you should be in your senior year at a four-year college or university (graduating in December 2020 or May/June 2021). Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of our employees, but seeks those with a common set of abilities - highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. We'll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and extra-curricular activities. We aspire to build future leaders who add fresh perspectives to our business.
What We're Looking For
* A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
* A critical thinker with excellent analytical skills
* A hardworking self-starter who achieves significant results
* A supportive and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
* An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
* Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
Please apply via our career portal before the application deadline 1 September, 2019.
Associated topics: analyse, bi, business analyst, business intelligence, financial reporting analyst, guidance, investment analyst, investment banking, law, legal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...