Senior Cost Accountant
About the Company
Our client is a leading Manufacturing organization looking to add a Senior Cost Accountant to their team.
As a Senior Cost Accountant, you should have detailed experience in understanding the components of overhead cost, burden rates, company allocations to develop rates, work center, routing, BOM and work orders.
Specific duties in this Senior Cost Accountant role include:
- Labor Reporting
- Coding MRO's and PO's
- Physical Inventory
- Support general accounting functions that include journal entries, inventory analysis, monthly obsolesce review/reserve, monthly cycle accounting
- Other support includes analysis and planning as well
We are looking for a Senior Cost Accountant with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Specific requirements for this Senior Cost Accountant position include:
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
- Cost Accounting
- Must have strong Excel skills with pivot table experience
- Corporate Accounting/General Ledger experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid computer skills
Keywords: accountant, cost accountant, cost accounting, general ledger