Loading some great jobs for you...
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading international manufacturing organization looking to hire an Inventory Accountant OR Staff Accountant with previous manufacturing and inventory experience to join their growing accounting team. There is opportunity for growth and advancement within the department.
- Responsible for monitoring inventory transactions and reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, develop inventory analysis reports, and analyze variances.
- Conduct and reconcile the annual physical inventory count and verify accurate standard costs.
- Accounting Manager right-hand and backup with:
Month-end close process.
- Improvement of internal controls related to inventory.
- Financial and bank audits as it relates to inventory and sales.
Order processing and invoicing.
We are looking for a degreed Accountant with a solid work ethic and excellent judgment to take initiative. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you are able to work effectively with minimal oversight, while also functioning well in a team environment.