About the Company
Our client is a industry leading manufacturing organization and due to growth are seeking an Accounting Manager! The company boasts a team-oriented culture, great company stability, and offers upward mobility for any aspiring candidate.
Specific duties in the Accounting Manager role include:
- The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the financial closing including; month, quarter, and year-end close.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely financial reporting and assistance with the analysis
- The Accounting Manager will over see the AR, AP, and payroll functions in the accounting department.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely management of the general ledger and all associated accounts.
- Confirming financial status monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating the collection,
- Working with direct reports to establish performance goals and objectives for each year as well as monitoring and advising on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- The Accounting Manager will be responsible for maintaining financial security by establishing internal controls
We are looking for an Accounting Manager who combines a solid background in accounting and strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. You should be detail-oriented and have sound judgment and strong reasoning skills, as well as good analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Specific requirements for the Accounting Manager include:
- Bachelor s degree of Accounting or a related field, or equivalent business experience.
- At least 4 years of progressive experience in accounting and finance; hands-on accounting managerial experience preferred.
- Manufacturing or Cost Accounting experience preferred but not required.
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ability to lead, train and develop staff.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel. (LOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team.
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: accounting, accounting manager, financial management, CPA, finance, financial analysis, Assistant Controller, Senior Accountant, Manufacturing, Cost Accountant, Senior Cost Accountant,