*Excellent benefits including Profit Sharing *Various Advancement Paths * Industry Leader
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our global client whose core values are based around Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence is looking for a Cost Accountant to assist in taking the company to the next level. The Cost Accountant will be an integral part of the growth they are experiencing and will have their “fingerprints” on this critical plant accounting position. Excellent growth options for this global company. Strong base pay, exception benefits and various advancement paths.
RESPONSIBILITIES for the Cost Accountant
· Maintain daily inventory transaction reports for the plant.
· Maintain current formula files.
· Determines costing for new products and develops costing for modifications to current items.
· Assist in monthly physical inventories, reconcile inventory data, and determine variances.
· Close daily schedules and review production reports for accuracy and yield factors.
· Complete database adjustments and changes as required for labor, costs, and formulas.
· Strong systems and process improvement experience
· Assists in the analysis of profitability of products.
· Support development of labor & overhead rates used for product costing and quoting.
· Understanding of PPV (Purchase Price Variance) and MUV (Material Usage Variances).
EXPERIENCE for the Cost Accountant
· BA Accounting + several years manufacturing accounting environment experience
· Cost Accounting manufacturing experience is a MUST
· ERP experience, ORACLE or similar tier one level ERP experience
· MUST have Manufacturing experience and GAAP
Tim HR Dept.
Resume to email@example.com
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...