Treasury Analyst - Illinois Farm Bureau
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
As Treasury Analyst
within Illinois Farm Bureau (IFB), parent company of COUNTRY Financial, you will be responsible for cash flow forecasting, daily cash management and origination of electronic funds transfers and short-term investment trades for the Illinois Farm Bureau (IFB), COUNTRY Financial, and affiliated companies. Performs cashier functions and prepares reports on the credit needs of the organization.*This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidateResponsibilities:
Job Requirements:Preferred Qualifications:
- Performs daily corporate cash management and prepares cash flow forecasts for management. Analyzes and recommends additional cash available for investment. Performs account analysis evaluation and recommends settlement.
- Evaluates funds transfer requests for proper approval and correct information. Originates electronic funds transfers and investment transactions. Coordinates movement of large dollar amounts to facilitate communication, funding and accounting.
- Communicates funds transfer and short-term investment activity to the various departments.
- Reviews and validates daily cash balances available for investment and advises departments. Initiate short-term investment transactions as directed.
- Reviews and approves electronic access to cash balances by third parties. Oversees assigned bank account balances based on projected activity and required funding actions. Provides access to the COUNTRY Vault. Organizes and secures Treasury Transfer Summary records.
- Coordinates dues processing for and electronic settlements with the county farm bureaus. Processes stand-alone dues payments and communicates regarding electronic payments.
- Coordinates e-commerce activity by evaluating and activating credit/debit card transactions for transmission to the processor. Adjudicates exception items.
- Codes receipts for posting to the general ledger(s), prepares bank deposits and assists with bank and investment account reconciliations.
- Performs cashier functions and maintains the cashier operating procedures for the department. Disburses and reconciles petty cash to employees as requested. Organizes and follows shredding procedures for checks that have been deposited.
- Applies company policies and standard practices/procedures to perform routine and structured work assignments or to resolve routine issues or problems of limited scope. Works under general to close supervision receiving detailed instruction, guidance and direction on all work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Certified Treasury Professional designation or interest in pursuing.
- Experience with electronic funds transfers and investments, bank account reconciliation and
- Typically requires:
- Bachelor’s degree OR,
- At least two years of banking or accounting experience.
- Solid understanding of cash management, banking systems and familiarity with financial analysis.
- Computer proficiency with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial software programs.
- Ability to multi-task, organize efficiently, establish priorities, meet deadlines and attend to details.
- This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, scanners and copy machines.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
For more details about careers at Illinois Farm Bureau, please visit us online at www.ilfb.org/careersIllinois Farm Bureau does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Loading some great jobs for you...