Senior CSM, Strategic Accounts
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Senior CSM, Strategic Accounts (SF, CA)
About The Role
Compology is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager with experience managing a key account with $5mm+ ARR to own the post-sale relationship with one of Compology s high value customers. This client is nationwide and Compology's clients are spread across the lower 48, every Canadian province and Mexico and range from the largest publicly traded waste hauling and freight companies to small mom and pop shops. This role will work cross functionally with our Sales, Operations and Engineering Teams to make sure we re exceeding all of our client's expectations after they ve joined the Compology family. The Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for owning one of our strategic customer relationships by establishing and managing their customer program, by driving customer adoption and success through strategic management, adoption recommendations, and building customer relationships. The success of this role means a successful customer program launch, high customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of Compology strategic customers.
Responsibilities / Key Role Objectives
- Build and lead a flawless customer program from the ground up including planning requirements with internal stakeholders and ushering program through its entire lifecycle.
- Drive Compology value recognition: Own overall relationship of strategic customer account, which includes being responsible for customer on-boarding, training, developing innovative solutions, increasing user acquisition and engagement, ensuring retention and supporting up-sells and expansion initiatives.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each customer by building long-term relationships with customers and deeply understanding their strategy and goals.
- Prescriptively conduct frequent business reviews with strategic customer to determine customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for improvement and product use expansion.
- As a part of your process and proactively outline customer critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Make users love Compology by proactively coaching and guiding customers to engage in best practices that enable them to succeed with the Compology platform.
- Partner with internal Compology departmental stakeholders (e.g. product, sales, operations) to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy.
- Serve as the VOC and programmatically collect feature and product feedback to drive continuous improvement across all Compology functional areas.
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities / About You
- Demonstrable track record of managing your company's key strategic customer directly, renewing and growing that customer ($5 million + in single-account ARR experience required).
- At least 7 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management with a
- Demonstrated organizational and program management capabilities with an ability to initiate and execute complex, cross-functional projects with shifting priorities and with a track record of taking full ownership.
- You have the ability to collaborate on complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products.
- You are organized, detail, process oriented, sharp, self-motivated, and proactive.
- You are a clear, concise and linear communicator with strong presentation skills while being professional and personable.
- You enjoy operating in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment and can navigate complex corporate and political structures.
- You have a business acumen and can demonstrate it internally and externally.
- Have a sense of urgency and a no-excuses mindset to make things happen efficiently.
- Can balance tactical day-to-day work with thoughtful big picture strategic thinking.
- You ve worked with or for industrial IoT companies.
- Basic SQL or ability to query a database
Loading some great jobs for you...