* We have an opening for a full-timeADMIN, OFFICE PERSONNELposition. * Location: Citigroup -388 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10013.Note: online applications acceptedonly. * Schedule: Monday - Friday. * Requirement: Previous hospitality experience is preferred.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winningorganization!When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click hereto get a sneak peek preview!
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus!If you know someone that would be a great fit for this role, you can refer them to this position and potentially earn an Employee Referral Bonus! Clickhereto view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Restaurant Associates is recognized as the nation's premier hospitality company, operating over 170 prestigious locations. Restaurant Associates, based in New York City, provides premium food services to museums, performing arts centers, aquariums, corporate dining, educational facilities and off-premise catering events in New York City, Boston, Hartford, Atlanta, Chicago, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia. Restaurant Associates is a subsidiary of Compass Group North America, the world's leading foodservice organization.
At RA, food is inspiration. Our unmatched culture of hospitality excellence enables us to provide memorable experiences for premier clients. We empower many to be their best though delicious food that happens to be \"better-for-you\" and the planet.
* Dedication to Quality * Spirit of Ownership * Commitment to Talent & Diversity * Responsible Citizenship * Passion for Hospitality
Full time associates at Restaurant Associates are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
* Medical * Dental * Vision * Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) * Commuter Benefits * Wellness Program * Employee Assistance Program * Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents * Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD) * Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance * Discount Marketplace * And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs a variety of clerical duties, including answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing, word processing, office machine operation and filing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Trains other staff members to perform work activities, such as using computer applications. * Answers telephones, directs calls, takes messages and runs errands. * Prepares meeting agendas, attends meetings and records/transcribes minutes. * Makes travel arrangements. * Completes work schedules, manages calendars and arranges appointments. * Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and prepares outgoing mail. * Compiles, copies, sorts and files records of office activities, business transactions and other activities. * Completes and mails bills, contracts, policies, invoices and checks. * Operates office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers. * Types, formats, proofreads and edits correspondence, reports and other documents. * Reviews files, records and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests. * Computes, records and proofreads data and other information. * Processes and prepares documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports. * Maintains and updates filing, inventory, mailing and database systems. * Communicates with customers, employees and others to answer questions; disseminates or explains information; takes orders and addresses complaints. * Collects, counts and disburses money; performs basic bookkeeping; completes banking transactions. * Troubleshoots problems involving office equipment. * Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 307275
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.