Targeting Analyst - Junior (SCS)
Compensation: $38,940.00 - $56,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Defense/Security Clearance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify multiple Junior Targeting Analysts who will be seated in Reston, VA. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top-Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and CI Polygraph. Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 - Years).
ANTICIPATED AWARD DATE: February/March 2020
ANTICIPATED START DATE: March/April 2020
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: 1 Base Year + 4 Option Years
LOCATION: Reston, VA
* Support of DIA/ST/SCS Space Intelligence Data Division by providing foundational and operational support to DOD and IC customers
* Support the Program Management Office (PMO) in support of System (and ancillary equipment) Resiliency by conducting: unique R&D effort(s) to identify assets, retrofits, modifications, and mitigation techniques to develop/improve system reliability, performance, document site studies of hardware/data/data processing/software, and lessons learned to be used for future collection requirements and candidate locations of R&D sensor system(s)
* Research and Develop targeting packages addressing unknown intelligence gaps for future MASINT technical collection capabilities levied against ST R&D system(s)
* Work semi-independently with oversight and direction.
* Use logic evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information
* Interpret analysis to include, but not limited to, its meaning, importance, and implications
* Defend analytic judgements with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments
* Produce timely, logical, and concise analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic / soft copy matrices and / or web-enabled formats
* Communicate complex issues clearly in a concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with strong grammar skills
* Develop structured research including, but not limited to, obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and maintaining information within security and data protocols.
* Recognize nuances and resolve contradictions and inconsistencies in information
* Utilize complex analytic methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques or alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumptions, and theories to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and mitigate surprise
* Use structured analytic techniques include, but not limited to, Analysis of Competing Hypotheses, Devil's Advocacy, High-Impact / Low-Impact Analysis, Red Team Analysis and Alternative Futures Analysis
* Evaluate collected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers, and developing collection requirements
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field; an additional four (4) years of experience in the specific labor category, for a total of seven (7) years of experience in the specific labor category, may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
* Minimum three (3) years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the position, with at least a portion of the experience within the last two (2) years
* Ability to support collection management for an intelligence agency and have a working understanding of Capability Gap Analysis and Materiel Solutions Analysis IAW CJCSI 5123.01H and DoD 5000.02
* Working knowledge of the concepts involved in the specific functions outlined in the specified labor category description.
* Understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations, to include but not limited to, technical sensors / platforms and human intelligence sources related to the labor category.
* Experience in briefing and producing written products focused on technical issues to the IC and U.S. Government senior leaders
* Apply Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD classification guidelines and procedures
* Understanding of evaluating collected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers, and developing collection requirements
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools; brief materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills
* Valid US Passport
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off.
Celestar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity or national origin.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...