Fund Accounting Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Fund Administration team at Carta is rapidly growing, and as a Fund Accounting Manager you'll have a unique opportunity to help grow the team and functions.
We have a proven product/market fit in the private equity and venture capital space. Our goal is to position Carta as the leading Fund Administration group, by leveraging best in class technology enabled services. In this role, you will be part of a highly dynamic team to support our goal and the future of the Fund Services business.
* Work with directors to perform daily accounting functions
* Supervise, train and mentor staff and senior accountants
* Interacts with external auditors and tax providers
* Review monthly/quarterly cash reconciliations for multiple entities
* Review general ledger journal entries
* Review capital calls and distributions in accordance with Limited Partnership Agreement
* Review financial work papers including, balance sheets, operating statements, cash flows, and other accounting reports
* Work with directors to review financial packages
* Interface with clients day to day
* Net and Gross IRR, TVPI, DPI, and RVPI calculations
* Ad hoc requests
* Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
* 5-8 years of experience in the Venture Capital or Private Equity industry
* Experience with Limited Partnership Agreements including allocation and distribution waterfalls
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills
* Experience with Quickbooks
* CPA or CMA preferred
Carta is creating the ownership network that maps the world's assets. Check out who we are and how we work here.
At Carta we want to create an environment for Carta's owners - you - to do your best work, by offering competitive benefits and perks:
We are committed to WELLNESS:
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Competitive PTO and unlimited sick time
We are committed to INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE:
* 401k matching program
We are committed to A SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Commuter benefits
* Catered lunch and unlimited snacks
* Cell phone stipend
We are committed to LIFELONG LEARNING:
* Unlimited reimbursement for work related books
* Fast paced work environment geared towards professional growth
Carta is a Series E company and is backed by many of the best investors in the world including Union Square Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Spark Capital, Meritech Capital, Tribe Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
Loading some great jobs for you...