Manager- Revenue Cycle SBUs & Reg AR
Employment Type: Full-Time
Provides leadership and direction in the area of patient charges, reimbursement, and reporting. Assures good internal control. Develops system modifications as required to support patient accounting for the Hospital and SBU's.
Bachelors Related Field
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Three (3) years Healthcare and. with mainframe and PC-based systems background.
Requires analytical, accounting, computer, perception, human relation, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Assists patient accounting employees with system and procedural questions as they arise.
- Balances the patient accounting system and provide financial reports for management and staff utilization.
- Ensures smooth operation of all departmental functions according to approved policies and in accordance with all state and federal law, standards of professional practice, and applicable accreditation standards.
- Functions as a liaison for the patient accounting office with external auditors.
- Functions as liasion for the department with physician outsourcing vendor
- Maintains accurate and timely cash payment and adjustment functions for patient accounting, including maintaining case mix schemes in the software system.
- Maintains charge description master, room and bed master, general ledger interface.
- Maintains credit balance functions and reportings.
- Plans, implements and reviews system modifications or new systems (independently or in conjunction with IT) to increase the efficiency and accuracy of the patient accounting office.
- Provides supervision and training for the operations section.
- Provides support to ancillary departments on charge issues and questions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...