Senior Financial Analyst
Compensation: $87,130.00 - $190,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Senior Financial Analyst Miami, FL Kelly Services is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for one of our top clients in Miami, FL. As a Senior Financial Analyst placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client s accounting and finance team. Primary responsibilities include reporting and analyzing monthly financial and operational figures in order to break data into summarized and digestible reports for executive management. Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage Data Hub analysts day to day activities consisting of monthly, quarterly, and adhoc reporting.
- Oversees the application of accounting principles, procedures and company s policies.
- Ascertains that economic transactions are recorded and that they are recorded in the proper period.
- Coordinates the preparation of monthly/annual financial reports on revenue and cost by the branches and consolidates them for sub-mission to management.
- Develops and prepares detailed cost, revenue, budget, forecast and accounting analytical report statements and schedules; pre-pares analytical summaries and reports for management review.
- Performs financial analysis of reports submitted by the branches to ascertain their accuracy and reasonableness and issues instructions to the branches to perform applicable corrections or to pro-vide explanations for variances before submission to management.
- Reports any discretions in the financial records or reports and takes correcting actions by issuing instructions to the involved parties.
- Develops reports and coordinates the preparation of reports with the branches to prepare the budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Participates in the consolidation of the budget and forecast reports to be issues to management.
- Provides reports to different departments such as Marketing/Sales to be used in the decision making process and to Accounts/Payable for the issuance of payments to agents.
- Performs internal sample audits in the area assigned.
- Assists company management in audits. May coordinate related documentation for external auditors and act as a contact point during the audit process.
- Performs special studies and recommends procedure changes for greater efficiency.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA highly preferred.
- Import/Export Industry experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years of related experience.
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: analyst, consult, financial analyst, financial analytic, inspect, investment banking, law, legal, refine, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...